As UM embarks on its next great chapter, philanthropy will drive us forward. Your support is vital to our future. This year, UM’s leadership will organize its efforts around placing student success at the center of all we do, and driving excellence and innovation in teaching, learning and research.
Make no small plans. Donate
1. Provides incoming students with resources and coursework they need to be college ready.
2. Provides every student with both a professional academic advisor and a faculty mentor.
3. Ensures students participate in high-impact educational practices, such as first-year seminars, internships, undergraduate research or capstone projects.
4. Creates an emergency grant fund to empower students to transition past a moment of short-term financial need and continue in their college career.
5. Helps students, especially Native Americans, find their home on this campus, with tailored opportunities and support to help them persist to graduation.
6. Augment our traditional classroom learning with more opportunities for special summer experiences, such as field coursework or internships with local companies.
7. Drive innovation in the classroom through enhanced pedagogy and collaboration.